How do hackers drive?

Rahul Siddharthan rsidd at online.fr
Sat Nov 22 20:45:19 PST 2003

Alex de Kruijff said on Nov 23, 2003 at 04:37:59:
> Now also because of political reason. Everyone needs to be integraded
> (fit in) in to the population. This not only means you have to learn
> Dutch. It also means you have to take part in local activities, like
> celibrating 'Sinterklaas', which is the holy person for the sailors.
> This includes standing in a harbor when he arives on a boat from Spain
> early novemeber, when its freezing and poring down on you.

I doubt they can force you to take part, but I'm sure Americans would
find it quite amusing, Sinterklaas is quite similar (in role and in
costume) to Santa Claus if I remember right.

> The smoke-room chat is going to be banned by potitics starting 2004.

I presume you mean the smoke will be banned, not the room or the chat,
and by health regulations not by politics.  It's about time.