How do hackers drive?

Terry Lambert tlambert2 at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 1 13:32:03 PST 2003

Rahul Siddharthan wrote:
> I do plan out my trips, including short walks to the water fountain.
> But I probably don't calculate in detail: I tend to take the nearest
> turn each way, so in a situation like this
>
> --------W--
> |         |
> |         |
> |         |
> --O--------
>
> to go from office (O) to water (W) and back, I do a clockwise circuit
> rather than judge which route is shorter and retrace the same route
> back

That's totally insane!!!!

How do you retract the invisible string that you leave behind
you everywhere you go, if you don't use an exact reverse route?!?!

You do know you have a limited supply of invisible string on a
spool inside of you, and once you run out of string, you simply
fall over dead, apparently of natural causes, right???

}B^).

-- Terry