How do hackers drive?

Marty Landman MLandman at face2interface.com
Sat Nov 1 05:44:17 PST 2003

At 05:34 AM 11/1/2003, Mark Murray wrote:

>I tend to plan what I need to do next with a sort of Gantt chart in my
>head. So if I go into the kitchen, I'll turn on the kettle in anticipation
>of wanting tea, before doing laundry chores. I tend to do that somewhat
>efficiently (and very conciously) ever since I learned how as a kid.

Guess I do things the same way only didn't know there was a name for it.
It's good to plan things out enough to fit more things in than less so long
as (personally) I leave myself room for whatever comes up that I may want
to do instead.

>I nevertheless am a rather untidy individual :-)

Having kids creates enough innate untidiness that w/o my wife and my steady
efforts the place would be a total disaster in very short order.

**btw - I've tried a few times to rejoin the freebsd-questions list w/o
success. Is/was there a problem with that particular list recently?

I know this is off topic for a chat list (I guess) but I'd like to install
FreeBSD on one of my office network boxes and downloaded the ISO from the
site -- on my dial up no less -- then burned it onto a cd but can't get any
of my boxes to boot from it; seems like I messed up somehow, maybe didn't
burn the cd properly?

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site