WarBSD 0.1-p1 released

Stacy Olivas olivas at digiflux.org
Wed May 14 04:01:45 PDT 2003

Just what you all have been waiting for.  WarBSD0.1-p1.  It's an update
release that fixes a few things.

Updates include:
No more logins necessary (it was annoying)
Started cleaning up /etc
Added REVISION (for revision history), LICENSE.BSD-AIRTOOLS (for the
bas-airtools license info) and the FreeBSD COPYRIGHT file

See the file REVISION for a more complete rundown.

Also, thanks to a suggection by M. Warner Losch on the -hackers list, I was
able to get the wi network driver working (at least on my newer laptop).
(Thanks Warner!).

To make things easier for mirroring, I've moved all the files to the FTP
server on eurisko.ws (ftp://ftp.eurisko.ws).  You can still download the
source tarball and view it's contents on my other site
(http://digiflux.org/warbsd).

Enjoy!

Please send all comments, suggestion, flames, etc to olivas at digiflux.org.

-Stacy