SARS (was: anyone notice what os the #1 hosting provider is using?)

Kevin Golding kevin at caomhin.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 25 07:53:42 PDT 2003

In article <20030625094616.GD66485 at kyblik.pieskovisko.sk>, Michal F.
Hanula <frankie at kyblik.pieskovisko.sk> writes
>On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 05:07:40PM -0400, Bill Moran wrote:
>[...]
>> immune system.  Since (from what I have heard) most of the people who seem
>> to be dying from sars are in the "not in great health" category, I don't
>> consider the disease a threat to me, personally.
>In fact most of people dying of anything are in the ``not in great
>health'' category. Dying tends to be quite unhealthy.

Dying is one of the healthiest things you can do.  Every year the living
get colds and flu, but dead people never get so much as a sniffle.
Don't forget the undead either!  Considering how close they get to
people you never hear about vampires picking up bugs or that do you?

Maybe it's something in coffins that does it...

Kevin
kevin at caomhin.demon.co.uk