bsd daemon chick wallpaper??

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Jun 18 08:14:19 PDT 2003

Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> writes:
>
>>Pete Ehlke wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.xs4all.nl/~marcone/bsdversuslinux.html
>>
>>Who is this woman?  Is she taken?  What's her phone number?
>
> Her name is Ceren Ercen, and I believe that she was msmith's SO at the
> time.

See ... I knew she wouldn't be single ...

> She has a fan club: http://kurtspace.com/boothbabes/

Whoa!  What do I have to do to get a fan club?

> Note that she wasn't the only booth babe at Linux World, I believe
> WC or BSDI or whoever it was also hired two models for the event.

Maybe I could be a "boot stud" at the next convention?  I could wear
a red g-string, shave my chest and wear pointy horns.  Then someone
would make a fan club dedicated to me!

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies