: Antivirus for (mailservers on) FreeBSD

Peter McGarvey fbsd-x at packet.org.uk
Thu Jun 12 14:02:06 PDT 2003

* Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco at giovannelli.it> [2003-06-12 19:28:07 BST]:
> Now I am looking for another antivirus product that work fine with
> sendmail-milter and FreeBSD.
> Is there anyone here that would share their experience with other similar
> products ?

I prefer Exim with the exiscan_acl patch, so my experiences may not
quite so relevant.  But after a long look at quite a few products I
selected a solution based on Sophos.  I almost didn't as it didn't run
as a daemon, but then I found this application called Sophie which used
the Sophos libraries...  Works a treat.

--
TTFN, FNORD

Peter McGarvey