FreeBSD Version Release numbers

Mark Murray mark at grondar.org
Tue Jun 10 14:19:46 PDT 2003

Kevin Golding writes:
> In article <20030610163456.GI26444 at iconoplex.co.uk>, Paul Robinson
> <paul at iconoplex.co.uk> writes
> >We're talking about degrading C-list celebrities and
> >getting a party on with polar bears...
>
> Surely you jest sir?  Jennifer Anniston is better than the C-list, and
> no matter what your inbox may tell you I suspect she's never "partied"
> with any polar bears.

Nay, sire. Most verily doth Mistress Anniston please the eye, but
forsooth! it must be told that she speaketh in that roughest of
tongues, known as "Merkin". I draw thine eye to that most fair of
maidens, who is called by Julia, fathered by Ormond, and whose
very presence causes the most worthy of knights to falter.

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH