FreeBSD Version Release numbers

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Tue Jun 10 08:50:04 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 04:42:58PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Paul Robinson, and lo! it spake thus:
> On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:36:19AM -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
>
> > For what it's worth, if you -can- get Michelle Pfeiffer to model
> > a latex daemon suit for the catalog, I strongly suggest you do.
> > Breasts can sell anything. Shiny red latex body suits start
> > religions.
>
> Yeah, but Jennifer Aniston is likely to get commits in more often. Perhaps.
> Maybe not.

Well, I'm not picky.  Get Jennifer Aniston in a shiny red latex bodysuit.
I could force myself to cope   ;-}

> I wanted a polar bear. A drunk polar bear. Hanging out with his mates.

Yeah, but the SPCA would be down on us like a ton of bricks the first
time we brought a polar bear and a trailer full of vodka to a major
conference...

> Or a C-list celebrity who has been out of work for a few years and who
> is prepared to sell his soul to us. Mainly because then we'd have a
> real person to play with and make do stupid things in the name of the
> project. It'd be fun, if not a little degrading.

Nah, we should spend money to get the best to sell their soul to us   :)

Maybe Jack Nicholson.  The possibilities are endless.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net