FreeBSD Version Release numbers

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Tue Jun 10 08:36:24 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 11:31:54AM -0400 I heard the voice of
Bill Moran, and lo! it spake thus:
> Paul Robinson wrote:
> >On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:26:10AM -0400, Bill Moran wrote:
> >>Or maybe a dragon?  We could call him "Trogdor"!
> >>http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html
> >
> >That rules. I particularly like the arm. But he needs sneakers like
> >beastie.
>
> We could give him a pitchfork as well and many people wouldn't know the
> difference!

[10:29:41] mortis:~
(ttyp3):{812}% fortune -m Michelle
%% (fortunes)
For what it's worth, if you -can- get Michelle Pfeiffer to model
a latex daemon suit for the catalog, I strongly suggest you do.
Breasts can sell anything. Shiny red latex body suits start
religions.

                -- Brian McGroarty <bvmcg at yahoo.com>

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=386774+0+/usr/local/www/db/text/1999/freebsd-advocacy/19990808.freebsd-advocacy>

Now, who wants a _dragon_?