Spam educates

Christian Weisgerber naddy at mips.inka.de
Sat Dec 20 18:03:22 PST 2003

It's amazing, but if you get enough spam you can actually learn
things from it.

I didn't realize that in Italian "piacere" is conjugated with
"essere", until I saw it in a spam subject.  (I don't really know
Italian and approach it from French.)

One spam finally spelled out what that mysterious term "MILF" means,
although it turns out to be rather crude.

Lately, I've realized that "Paris Hilton" apparently is a person
and not a hotel, which makes some of those spam subjects much more
sensible.

Maybe I should arrange for the proper display of Asian scripts? A
fountain of knowledge awaits!

Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          naddy at mips.inka.de