lists <-> news

Faried Nawaz fn at hungry.org
Sat Aug 16 09:17:01 PDT 2003

Hello,

Is there a mail-to-news gateway for the FreeBSD lists?  I'm on dialup and
I'd prefer something like that to downloading list mail.  My local news
server carries the muc.* lists, but they don't seem to get a lot of
articles; maybe my newsfeed is busted (news seems to be the lowest priority
of all organizations, except maybe Google).

I have a static IP, if it helps.  I'm okay with a one-way feed (ie, I can
post/reply via mail).

Thanks,

Faried.
--
The Great GNU has arrived, infidels, behold his wrath !
"If a MOO runs on a port no one accesses, does it run?"