FreeBSD logo...

Frans-Jan v. Steenbeek FST777 at phreaker.net
Thu Apr 17 06:48:35 PDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, JacobRhoden wrote:
> Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:47:08 +1000
> To: FST777 at phreaker.net, freebsd-chat at freebsd.org
> From: JacobRhoden <jrhoden at unimelb.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: FreeBSD logo...
>
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:16 pm, Frans-Jan v. Steenbeek wrote:
> > what the hell has this to do with FreeBSD?
>
> I think someone thinks that the FreeBSD logo has something to do with
satan...

I cought that :) but isn't this discussion a little bit out of hand?
I'm a christian, and I like to debate... but at the right place and the
right time... I think that what is now happening with this topic is that a
lot of members from this list who are not interested in this topic are
forced to download several bytes of not-wanted information. A lot of these
people pay per byte.

I don't really bother, but I can imagine that people who have decided to
chat about FreeBSD-related stuff to integrate in the BSD-community won't
like this.