kern/113406: commit references a PR
dfilter at FreeBSD.ORG
Wed Apr 23 21:30:05 UTC 2008
The following reply was made to PR kern/113406; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: dfilter at FreeBSD.ORG (dfilter service)
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/113406: commit references a PR
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:28:36 +0000 (UTC)
marius 2008-04-23 21:28:30 UTC
FreeBSD src repository
Modified files: (Branch: RELENG_7)
sys/pci if_xl.c if_xlreg.h
- Spelling fix for interupt -> interrupt
- Take advantage of bus_dmamap_load_mbuf_sg(9).
- Take advantage of m_collapse(9).
- Sync with other NIC drivers and prepend a TX mbuf if the first attempt
to load it fails with an error other than EFBIG and stop trying instead
of freeing it and keeping on trying to enqueue more mbufs. Also ensure
the driver queue isn't empty before trying to enqueue mbufs in order to
reduce locking operations.
- In xl_ifmedia_upd() add a missing XL_UNLOCK(). 
- Const'ify the xl_devs array.
- Remove an outdated comment.
PR: 113406 
Revision Changes Path
220.127.116.11 +71 -95 src/sys/pci/if_xl.c
18.104.22.168 +2 -1 src/sys/pci/if_xlreg.h
cvs-all at freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "cvs-all-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
More information about the freebsd-bugs