Fwd: please remove my submit from page http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=162872

Gavin Atkinson gavin at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 21 14:48:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 14:33 +0300, Alex Deiter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm sorry! Could you please remove my last submit from page
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=162872 ?
> This post+patch was mistakenly sent from my work address
> (Alex.Deiter at Nexenta.COM), but the according to contract I should not use
> it for public correspondence!

Hi,

I've changed that submission to appear as if it came from your gmail
address - however do note that that email address will appear in the
mailing lists, and they get archived and mirrored in lots of places -
unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

Gavin

--
Gavin Atkinson
FreeBSD committer and bugmeister