Please Restore Your Account Access

Bank of America Alert onlinebanking at alert.bankofamerica.com
Sun Jan 18 04:03:27 PST 2009

   [olb_masthead_nonav.gif]
   [1]Need additional up to the minute account information? Sign in bb

   Dear Valued Customer :

   We recently have determined that different computers have logged in
   your Bank of America Online Banking account, and multiple password
   failures were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm
   your account information to us. If this is not completed by may 30,
   2008, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it
   may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your
   cooperation in this manner. In order to confirm your Online Bank
   records, we may require some specific information from you.

   To restore your account, please [2]Sign in to Online Banking.
   [0000000308001.gif]

   thank you for using Bank Of America Online Service.

   Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts
   continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to
   send or withdraw funds. To lift up this restriction, you need to login
   into your account (with your username or SSN and your password), then
   you have to complete our verification process. You must confirm your
   credit card details and your billing information as well. All
   restricted accounts have their billing information unconfirmed,
   meaning that you may no longer send money from your account until you
   have reactive your billing information on file. [3]Sign in to Online
   Banking
   Thank You.
   Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions about
   the information in this e-Bill, please contact your biller. For all
   other questions, call us at 800-887-5749. aaa

   Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. [4]Equal Housing Lender aa
   2009 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved Olympic Logo