Where to find FreeBSD scripts which interface with GNATS?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sat Sep 1 11:32:48 PDT 2007

On Sat, Sep 01, 2007 at 12:25:44PM -0400, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Is there some place in CVS where I can find
> the scripts which interface with GNATS?
>
> For example:
> - the script which parses checkin comments looking
>   for "PR:" and then sends a bug followup message.

That's part of the GNATS source code itself.

> - any scripts that the ports team uses for auto-assignment, statistics
>   gathering, etc.

The auto-assignment script is edwin at FreeBSD.org.  The statistics page
(http://people.freebsd.org/~bsd/prstats) is generated by bsd@ but it
is in some kind of database language.

All the scripts that generate the pointyhat pages are in
ports/Tools/portbuild/scripts.

mcl