Logitech K810 - freebsd-bluetooth Digest, Vol 241, Issue 2

Anil Gulati gulati.au at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:37:09 UTC 2014

> 1. Re: Logitech K810 Bluetooth keyboard (Maksim Yevmenkin)
> > Hi. I have a problem with my Bluetooth keyboard. Is a Logitech k810. The
> > problem is the pairing process. Take hours to connect and lose pairing
> > after reboot.

are you dual booting? i.e. switching OS and trying to use your
> keyboard in both OSs ?

I have the same issue and use the same workaround as sk8harddiefast.

Note my post:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/logitech-k810-bluetooth-keyboard-updated-5-11-2014.39679/page-3#post-227687

This is the PR I created:

This is not a result of dual boot / multiple pairings.

See the log messages as posted in this thread:
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/logitech-k810-bluetooth-keyboard-updated-5-11-2014.39679/page-3#post-226796

Max, thanks very much for posting. I've worked on this a bit and tried to
make sure no other bluetooth devices were in range etc. I routinely wait
for pair for quite a few minutes.

If you can suggest any tests I'd love to try them. K810 is a great keyboard
and I wonder if there are impacts on other bluetooth devices.