Bluetooth mouse does not connect after reboot

Maksim Yevmenkin maksim.yevmenkin at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:24:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:59 PM, David Demelier
<demelier.david at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sorry to disturb you again.. I'm still guessin where to search how to
> get these horizontal events with my bluetooth mouse. I thing the mouse_info
> structure does not need to be extended I have a USB mouse that has the same
> horizontal buttons and they just works !
>
> They sends 7 and 8 events to X (checked with xev)
>
> What can I do to extend bthidd and this button support ?

like i said before, you need to decode AC_Pan data from the report. i
just took a quick look at ums(4) driver and, it appears, that AC_Pan
events are translated into button events, i.e. values < 0 is mask (1
<< 3) and values > 0 is mask (1 << 4) . you can add identical
translation to bthidd(8) to see if it works. you will need to modify
hid_interrupt() function in hid.c

thanks,
max