bluetooth link quality and rssi ?

Analizer goczanpeter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:42:03 UTC 2010

Hi!
I'm working on the very same problem, and found out similar results:
RSSI is not applicable for measuring distance.
LQ is the best choice, which measures the bit error rate between the 2 BT
devices. I measured this using Linux, but how can I implement LQ-measurement
into my android application? I was browsing the net for 3 days now, and
couldn't find anything so far. Is there a .jar file I colud put into my
build path, or an open source code, or how can I use this Get_Link_Quality
written above?

My e-mail address is goczanpeter at gmail.com, if you solve this problem, have
new ideas or find out something, please do not hesitate to discuss it with
me via e-mail.

Thanks in advice:

Peter