Troubleshooting a USB Bluetooth Dongle

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Tue Nov 2 20:25:29 UTC 2010

I am trying to find a working bluetooth dongle or get the one I have
working. I purchased a ASUS USB-BT211 [1] which is cheap but is not
picked up by FreeBSD. All of the bluetooth devices mentioned on the
website are not manufactured any more and I was hoping to be able to
utilize something more recent. So, if anyone can recommend a recent
device like the above or how I can assist in troubleshooting the device
I purchased, I would appreciate any feedback.

Sincerely,

Rusty
Nejdl

Links: