obexapp outgoing problem

Maksim Yevmenkin maksim.yevmenkin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:49:58 PST 2009

Hi Pav,

> I'm having troubles sending files to phone over obexapp, similar to

> except this time it's on 7-STABLE and the messages goes about ubt bulk
> transfer having SHORT_XFER error first and then TIMEOUT.
>
> The box panics inside UHCI code, or just hangs.
>
> What can I do to help it?

is that a new behavior? or was it always like that? since you have
mentioned ng_ubt(4), i assume you are using usb1 (and not HPS's usb2)
stack, right? the only big change that went into ng_ubt(4) (long time
ago) is support for isoc. transfers. however, this change was not
mfc'd, and you said you are running 7-stable, so this can not be it.

if it was working before then i would try to revert back to the time
when it was working, then incrementally updating trying to pinpoint
time frame when it stopped working. once you know the time frame look
closely for commits that could have affected it.

thanks,
max