Keyboard - how?

Milan Obuch freebsd-bluetooth at dino.sk
Sun Dec 27 06:57:24 UTC 2009

On Sunday 27 December 2009 07:15:14 M. Warner Losh wrote:
> OK.  I must be pathologically dense...
>
> I've tried to get my apple mini keyboard working with my machine.  I'm
> so close.  I'm getting the following messages on the console:
>
> kbd2 at vkbd16
> kbd2 at vkbd17
> kbd2 at vkbd18
> kbd2 at vkbd19
> kbd2 at vkbd20
> kbd2 at vkbd21
> kbd2 at vkbd22
> kbd2 at vkbd23
> kbd2 at vkbd24
>
> but don't know what to do next.  Typing on the keyboard doesn't do a
> dang thing.  Oh, while typing this message, I have a few more:
>
> kbd2 at vkbd25
> kbd2 at vkbd26
> kbd2 at vkbd27
> kbd2 at vkbd28
> kbd2 at vkbd29
>
> What's up?
>
> Warner

Could you describe what you did to get this far? In my case, I have a Logitech
Cordless MediaBoard Pro keyboard (details could be found at
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/playstation_3/keyboards/devices/3616&cl=za,en).

I see similar behavior, but only in connection with keyboard being switched
off and on. I did report this problem here at 08:46, 22.05.2009, but no
response.

This does not help you probably, but you are not alone, at least :) I can try
it again, if it works for me, still - I did at least in 7.2 then.

Regards,
Milan