Bluetooth PAN support for FreeBSD

Maksim Yevmenkin maksim.yevmenkin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:43:47 UTC 2008

Hello,

> Hi, I write the code to teach sdpd and libsdp about pan profiles. Also
>  write the registration of NAP service on btpand daemon.
>
>  Tested with sony ericsson w850i.

thanks for your work! i actually have somewhat similar patch that i'm
about to commit. i will add support for nap/gn and panu profiles.

>  Thanks Maksim for the btpand work!

btpand in NOT my work. Heiko Wundram (Beenic) "wundram (at) beenic
(dot) net" deserves all the credit for this work. btw, with Heiko's
permission, i will be importing btpand into the main tree soon.

thanks,
max