The latest Bluetooth Software -- BlueSoleil Mobile Version

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 8 07:46:57 UTC 2008

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 00:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
Cinderella <xinxin.pi at ivtcorporation.com> wrote:

> Hi, every body
>
> -----
> BlueSoleil Mobile Version is available now, please click
> http://www.bluesoleil.com http://www.bluesoleil.com  to get it. BlueSoleil
> 6.0 Mobile includes all the features of BlueSoleil 5.0.Besides, it can back
> up your contacts, send messages with your computer without taking your phone
> out of your pocket. You can also send contents in web pages to your
> Bluetooth phone directly by just select and send...

Hi,

On you site I only see some limited support for linux. Do you plan to
support FreeBSD in future versions of BlueSoleil?

Thanks,

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B