Bluesoleil dongle problems

Cinderella xinxin.pi at ivtcorporation.com
Fri Jun 6 08:05:00 UTC 2008

Where did you go, why not request your problem to BlueSoleil Support?

Mihai Tanasescu wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I've just bought a Bluesoleil  bluetooth dongle and I'm having problems
> with it right from the start.
>

> I kldload-ed ng-ubt.ko.
>
> After plugging the USB dongle in my computer it says:
>
> ubt0: vendor 0x1131 ISSCBTA, rev 1.10/3.73 addr 2
> ubt0: vendor 0x1131 ISSCBTA, rev 1.10/3.73 addr 2
> ubt0: Interface 0 endpoints: interrupt=0x81, bulk-in=0x82, bulk-out=0x2
> ubt0: Interface1 (alt.config 5) endpoints: isoc-in=0x83, isoc-out=0x3;
> wMaxPacketSize=49; nframes=6, buffer size=294
> ubt_request_complete2: ubt0 - Control request failed. STALLED (17)
> ubt_request_complete2: ubt0 - Control request failed. STALLED (17)
> ubt_request_complete2: ubt0 - Control request failed. STALLED (17)
>
> a couple of times and then everything stops and no bluetooth device
> appears in /dev.
>

> Any ideas on how to solve this and get it to work ?

-----
BlueSoleil Mobile Version is available now, please click
http://www.bluesoleil.com http://www.bluesoleil.com  to get it. BlueSoleil
6.0 Mobile includes all the features of BlueSoleil 5.0.Besides, it can back
up your contacts, send messages with your computer without taking your phone
out of your pocket. You can also send contents in web pages to your
Bluetooth phone directly by just select and send...