Bluetooth application

Sami M'Barek saamii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 22:36:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm just wondering. I just searched around on google and FreeBSD ports.
I saw that there was an ongoing gSoC project for porting NetworkManager which is great.
How ever, is there any nice working application for OBEX push and pull files between my phone and computer?
Gnome-bluetooth wont compile and i can't find anything on google.
I marley have the time to set up a FUSE for this cause.

Is there any port going on for this or is there an ready to use application already?

--
Sami M'Barek <saamii at gmail.com>