send something TO a hid device

Mon May 14 09:28:30 UTC 2007

Quoting Stefan `Sec` Zehl <sec at 42.org> (from Mon, 14 May 2007 10:20:40 +0200):

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 16:14 -0700, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:
>> >I have just acquired a Bluetooth "Media Pad", which is basically a small
>> >keyboard with an LCD display above it.
>> you are talking about logitech dinovo pad, are you not?
>
> Yes. I got only the "media pad" part from a friend who doesn't need it
> any more.

Does someone of you if the new one works? I'm talking about the new
slim black one with touch sensors for the loudness which is very
expensive but would do great in my living room in the media center...
I want to buy it, but so far my brain tells me it is too expensive to
just give it a try and hope it works well with FreeBSD.

> And yes, Eye-candy is what I'm after. That and some kind of
> new-mail-or-something indicator :)

The black one is clearly an eye-candy thing... if someone tells me it
doesn't work, I save 150 bucks. If it works, I have to come up with
another reason to not buy it... :)

Bye,
Alexander.

--
History repeats itself -- the first time as a tragi-comedy, the second
time as bedroom farce.