Apple bluetooth keyboard -- quote key does not generate character

Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko Alex.Kovalenko at verizon.net
Wed May 3 02:27:45 UTC 2006

Here is hcidump output for two neigbouring keys (colon/semicolon works
and single quote/double quote does not) -- one of them produces
character that propagates all the way to the consumer and one does not.
I have tested this keyboard with iBook and both keys work perfectly.

> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 33 00 00 00 00 00 00
;> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 34 00 00 00 00 00 00
> ACL data: handle 0x002a flags 0x02 dlen 15
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x41 len 11 [psm 0]
      A1 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

---
Alexandre Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко).