Good BT Cellphone support

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Mon Jun 20 22:11:05 GMT 2005

I'm looking at getting a bluetooth cellphone soon and I am curious at
which phones might be the best or have the best freebsd bt support.  I'd
like to be able to sync the addressbook at a minimum, but more
preferably to also be able to use it to go online or send files too.

I guess there are several protocols involved.  Sync support either comes
in it's own sync protocol or is achieved by rfcomm and the standard
serial port sync protocol.  PAN is the bt protocol to surf the web and
obex or something is for sending files?  Is this correct and what do
most phones usually support?

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.

Fingerprint: CEE1 AAE2 F66C 59B5 34CA  C415 6D35 E847 0118 A3D2