ng_ubt with Broadcom BCM92035DGL

Ronald Klop ronald-freebsd8 at klop.yi.org
Thu Jan 6 14:37:43 PST 2005

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:27:33 -0800, Maksim Yevmenkin
<maksim.yevmenkin at savvis.net> wrote:

> use this page for reference. if driver column says 'hci_usb' then device
> will most likely to work
>
> http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/devices.html
>
>> Thanks a lot for your time.
>
> sure. sorry, couldn't help you.

That's the risk of running a free OS. :-)

I just found these in my /var/log/messages.
ng_hci_process_command_complete: ubt0hci - HCI command failed, OGF=0x3,
OCF=0x1a, status=0xc
ng_hci_process_command_complete: ubt0hci - HCI command failed, OGF=0x3,
OCF=0x3, status=0xc

The first is about a 'write_scan_enable 3' and the last is a 'reset'.
Maybe it is valuable info.

Cheers,

Ronald.

--