Bluetooth mouse

Mike Crosland miketmp at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 17 10:47:45 PST 2004

My current setup allows me to use my Logitech di Novo keyboard/mouse on my
dual-boot machine. FreeBSD just sees it as being a usb hub. However I did
have to do some patching and a kernel rebuild to do it. Also FreeBSD
doesn't recognise the bt hub, which means if you want to link to other bt
devices you need to have a seperate dongle.

  What would be decidedly cool was if the usb bt chip AND extra dongle(s)
ie multiple devices could be recognised, in much the same way that the
system can handle several network cards.

Mike

PS Max - congratulations to your enlarging user base - er I mean family
  :)