A query about a missing file opt_sctp.h

Thu Jun 28 09:45:13 UTC 2007

Quoting sazzadur rahman <rahman.sazzadur at gmail.com> (from Mon, 25 Jun
2007 13:54:53 -0500):

> Hello,
> In FreeBSD CVS,
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/netinet/?copt=1&hidecvsroot=0&hidenonreadable=1&sortby=&hideattic=1&logsort=date&f=u
> under src/sys/netinet tree, the header file sctp_os_bsd.h includes another
> header file named "opt_sctp.h" from version 1.6. Unfortunately I didn't find
> this file anywhere in the CVS. Is it possible to direct me how I can get the
> file "opt_sctp.h"?

Most likely it is generated when you configure your kernel (e.g.
"config GENERIC"). IT will reside in your kernel build directory then.

This is not a question for audit@ (list to discuss code audits), more
appropriate would be hacker@ or current at .

Bye,
Alexander.

--
We have found all life forms in the galaxy are capable of superior
development.