Users of netatm/HARP

Harti Brandt hartmut.brandt at dlr.de
Thu Mar 10 03:58:09 PST 2005

Hi all,

the netatm directory containing the HARP code is basically unmaintained.
Giving that most of the usual ATM stuff can now also be done with NgATM it
is intented to remove netatm at one point in HEAD. The one missing piece
in NgATM that netatm does is CLIP over signalled connections. I have some
code for this that worked with earlier versions of NgATM, but I doubt that
I have enough time in the next view months to actual bring this into
current.

So the question is: what would break for whom if we remove netatm?

harti