procom aal0 mode

Thomas Gellekum Thomas.Gellekum at gmx.de
Fri Jun 27 01:27:26 PDT 2003

Harti Brandt <brandt at fokus.fraunhofer.de> writes:

> I'm working on the driver just now, but it's rather based on my 77211
> driver (perhaps they can be merged at one point).

Great.

> Are you aware of other 77252 cards?

Apart from IDT's own reference designs, no. The've been declared
obsolete, too, but there's a copy of the old IDT web pages at
http://www.fulcrum.ru/Read/CDROMs/IDT-2001.Vol.1/docs/rp00013/rp01393.htm.
The "data sheets" aren't really helpful, though.

> Yes, as far as I understand they should work (they could use
> another wiring for the CS pins I suppose and they surely will have another
> EEPROM data format).

Yup.

> Even the PCI vendor ID should be the same, because it
> comes from the chip.

Of course, sorry, I was thinking of the subvendor ID.

tg