Update of the Prosum driver
vjardin at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 14 04:11:25 PDT 2003
I have merged the Proatm driver with my local copy.
It is available at:
* pci/proatm.[ch], pci/proatm_rtbl.h:
- Merge with the release of Christian Bucari (1.0050) who has
replaced all the u_char, u_long, int, ... with u_int8_t,
u_int32_t, int32_t, ...
The diff with the Prosum's release is:
- Sanity check of M_PKTHDR.
- Missing splx.
- Fix a panic when there is a null-length buffer.
- Support 2 PCI boards that share the same IRQ.
More information about the freebsd-atm