Any good alternative to Raspberry for Arm64?

Klaus Küchemann maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 28 23:48:19 UTC 2021

> Am 28.03.2021 um 21:31 schrieb Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk at spth.de>:
>
> Am 28.03.21 um 06:54 schrieb Klaus Küchemann via freebsd-arm:
>

>> The `professional` answer is :
>>
>> of course , starting @~$500-$700(without accessories like RAM etc.)
>> you can buy aarch64-dev-boards which completely outperform the RPI4
>> in performance and connectivity ;-)
>
> But isn't there a big risk that those exotic powerful boards might not
> work or not work well with FreeBSD, since few developers have them, and
> no one considers them important enoug to make sure releases work on them?

e.g. you can ask 'the unrelenting myfreeweb-man‘  :-) & the board-owner Dan K. (added to CC) for the „what works, what doesn’t“- status of the LX2K …
while I would call it less a risk then more a challenge to work with boards like that(that’s why you would buy one).

well… so many topics in one thread.. funny...see you later...

Regards

K.