Any good alternative to Raspberry for Arm64?

Klaus Küchemann maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 28 18:55:58 UTC 2021

> Am 28.03.2021 um 20:41 schrieb Daniel Engberg <daniel.engberg.lists at pyret.net>:
>
> ….RockPro64 works well in general….

Mine was toasted by one-touch static charge, so suspected relatively low hardware-quality,
I would recommend to use 12v/5a(not 3a) and be very careful by touching that board when power is on.
`have otherRK3399 with M.2-slot(Rock960(no more available on the market) while direct nvme -connection-support by
u-boot&FreeBSD is quite complicate , to say  it kindly( Rock960 boots from nvme but hangs @ mountroot> (nvme, nda, nvd seem to have problems) . By the way, I doubt that RK3399 is faster than RPI4(tested by build world).
powerd doesn’t scale correctly with RK3399 to 1800 for the big of big.LITTLE , so it’s to set manually…...

Regards

K.