Any good alternative to Raspberry for Arm64?

Peter Jeremy peter at rulingia.com
Sun Mar 28 00:22:01 UTC 2021

On 2021-Mar-27 18:26:47 +0100, Andrew Mitchell via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm at freebsd.org> wrote:
>I've seen that there are arm machines for FreeBSD other than Raspberry.
>So, if you have any suggestions for a working FreeBSD on any machine, I'd be grateful.

What functions/features do you want?  I have both a Rock64 (that I'm using
solely as a test/build box at present) and a RockPro64 (that I'm intending
to use as a NAS).  I'm quite happy with both (though the RockPro64 has a
gotcha with serial console use).

Both the RK3328 and RK3399 are much better publicly documented than
the Broadcom chips so it's much easier to get drivers working on them.

--
Peter Jeremy