rpi4b main-n245392-8423f5d4c12 won't boot due to microsd timeout

tech-lists tech-lists at zyxst.net
Sat Mar 13 01:34:02 UTC 2021

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 12:47:49AM +0100, Klaus Küchemann wrote:

>> Am 13.03.2021 um 00:36 schrieb tech-lists <tech-lists at zyxst.net>:
>>
>> added latest start4.elf and fixup4.dat and u-boot and
>> confirm this won't boot with usb stuff attached, which I think is a
>> different issue?
>
>for the case you blew up your msdos-partiton I have a backup for you :
>https://sourceforge.net/projects/freebsd-rpi4-msdos-partition/
>(! It DOESN`T contain anything for the cm4 ! )
>
>… if you want the latest u-boot , compiled today, just let me know.

It'd be interesting to try.

I installed git-lite, ccache, screen, enabled powerd, overclocked to
2GHz, reboot then got latest sources, then built and installed
GENERIC-NODEBUG, booted, plugged in usb3 disk, enabled zfs, imported the
pool and it all boots fine, no issues.

The version is main-n245445-07564e17620

root at generic:~ # uname -KU
1400005 1400005