lang/python37 fails to build on RPi2 running 12.1-RELEASE

David P. Discher dpd at dpdtech.com
Sat Jan 25 18:35:39 UTC 2020

> On Jan 25, 2020, at 10:14 AM, William Bulley <web at umich.edu> wrote:
>
>  ===>   Registering installation for python37-3.7.6
>  pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/lang/python37/work/stage/usr/local/lib/python3.7/lib-dynload/_ctypes.so:No such file or directory
>  *** Error code 74

	> grep 74 /usr/include/errno.h
	#define	EPROGUNAVAIL	74		/* RPC prog. not avail */

Are someone of these directories over NFS ? I’ve had major issues since 12.x on AMD64 compiling world/kernel/ports with volumes over NFS - really strange errors - especially for the “work” space.  Distfiles and packages seem ok on NFS.

My cross compile on AMD64 of AARCH64 in poudriere a couple point versions ago, worked just fine …

  - https://gist.github.com/daviddpd/5f2cd3f187c4e9bc1e02bc5cee086d82

I’m hoping to deploy some systems to a colo, and do CI/CD of ARM compiles and packages, and make them publicly available … will need help maintaining (anyone please contact me directly).

--
David P. Discher
https://davidpdischer.com/
408.368.3725 • dpd at dpdtech.com