freebsd-arm Digest, Vol 720, Issue 4

Ross Alexander rwa at athabascau.ca
Fri Feb 14 17:56:47 UTC 2020

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Thomas Skibo wrote:

> It looks like crochet installs boot1.efi in EFI/BOOT/bootaa64.efi
> but it should install loader.efi instead.  boot1.efi is incompatible
> with u-boot v2019.10 and causes ?UFS found no partitions? errors.
>

> An earlier discussion:
> https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2019-October/020540.html

Thomas,

Really appreciate the pointer.  I will chase this down soonest.

sincere regards,
Ross

Ross Alexander, (780) 675-6823 desk / (780) 689-0749 cell, rwa at athabascau.ca
                         54.71593 N 113.30835 W

     "By the study of Boltzmann I have been unable to understand
     him. He could not understand me on account of my shortness, and
     his length was and is an equal stumbling block to me."
                                                   -- James Clerk Maxwell
--
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communications received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
---