RPI4 Install r357606 test 09.02.2020 failed

Klaus Küchemann maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:56:03 UTC 2020

> Am 11.02.2020 um 02:14 schrieb bob prohaska <fbsd at www.zefox.net>:
>

>> Hi Bob, old proud RPI4-owner ;-) ,
>>
> [for pedantry's sake, this is a Pi3....]

Of course I knew(you told me) but couldn’t resist to do surreptitious ‚advertising' for a gadget
that is even worse than the Pi3  :-)

> ..
> Progress stops at this point.

Strange (guessing what have happened doesn’t help now)

> Looks like the problem is something other than the kernel.

.. maybe but if your issue began with `make installkernel`( I don’t remember what caused it.[too much guessing/writing here from all of us]) … you should browse/search for  ‚kernel.old‘  and try to  'OK boot‘  it .

Regards
And good luck to get back in business with your pi

Regards
Klaus