How to build sysutils/edk2 at rpi4 (for example) that matches https://github.com/pftf/RPi4/releases/tag/v1.18 (for example)

Mark Murray markm at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 11 07:47:00 UTC 2020

> On 11 Aug 2020, at 07:44, Mark Millard via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately, I'm not aware of anything for macchiatobin
> that is analogous to https://github.com/pftf/RPi3 and
> https://github.com/pftf/RPi4 off which to derive what
> source would reproduce some known release that might
> have been put to use with FreeBSD (a tested combination).

I have a MacchiatoBin Double Shot doing dual duty as an ARM
build box and firewall. It has a dual-port PCI NIC in it.

I may have the same edk2 build as you, and it works really well.

In an ideal world, I'd be using the native ethernet ports and I'd
have a cheap video card in the PCI slot, but the serial console
works well enough for now.