Espressobin anyone ?

Søren Schmidt deepcore.dk at gmail.com
Wed May 15 19:33:15 UTC 2019

Hi

Sortof boot.

I use the stock arm64 memstick image.

I can get it to boot the kernel if I add a .dtb file to the fat partition and load that, and issue set currdev=diskXX at the loader prompt

However the kernel does find the SD card controller but does not find the SD card so no root filesystem.

On the stock image (HEAD) there is no /EFI/FREEBSD, just /EFI/BOOT but I’ll try to add it in there so the boot can continue without interaction.

However I still don’t have a rootfs . That could be OK and just use a SATA disk which was the idea in the long run.

-Søren