MMCCAM Stack Not Showing BSD Slice

James Shuriff james at opentech.cc
Sat May 4 13:04:09 UTC 2019

Working on current branch for Aarch64 with MMCCAM stack. I have an MBR disk partitioned with a 50M fat32lba partition and a 30G BSD slice. The BSD slice contains a single UFS partition (root). With the MMC stack I would see mmcsd0s1, mmcsd0s2, and mmcsd0s2a. With the MMCCAM stack I only see sdda0s1 and sdda0s2. There should be an sdda0s2a. I can still mount the root partition via labels (/dev/ufs/rootfs). Any ideas?

- James Shuriff
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the recipient and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error please delete it and promptly notify the sender, James Shuriff (james at opentech.cc<mailto:james at opentech.cc>).