Stable and Current not booting in BeagleBone Green

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:54:41 UTC 2018

Hi Emmanuel,

First of all thak you for answering !

you should be able to see the filenames on the top left corner
when you open each link in a browser. From the filename then
it is easy to understand who is who.

Anyway, I just opened the first link and i can see that it is
"freebsd-11.1".

I don't have enough time/field-knowledge to try to fix this myself,
what I can do is test from time to time and see if images are "workable".

If you are able to work on this I suggest you focus on now images,
since new images of FreeBSD current boot on BBGreen but then it
is impossible to reboot. (i sent another message about this about a week
ago).

But the true-true priority in my opinion would be to fix FreeBSD-11.1 to
work
on BB-Green, indeed, BB-Black is silently going out of market (see e.g.
Amazon) ! So, we don't
have a stable relase working on a currently viable BeagleBone, this is a
problem.

There is also a BB-Black-with-wifi, wich is replacing BB-Black rev-C,
unfortunately
I don't own that hardware so can't say if FreeBSD-11.1 is working there.

Bye
Nicola