Orange pi one ,receive panic: bad pte2

Kyle Evans kevans at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 17 00:44:19 UTC 2018

(Sorry for the broken response on my part, mobile Gmail is bad)

You should poke manu@ for his script to compile a DTS from Linux source.
You can pull a working tree to use that on from kernel.org's git repo:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/

On Jan 16, 2018 6:33 PM, "阿金" <unto.foru13 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks help ,I will try it later.
could you please give me the method or link =>  how to pull new DTS from
Linux??
I want to learn how to do it .