I now have access to a Rock64-4GB (Rock64_V2.0 board); I hope to put FreeBSD on it someday

Mark Millard markmi at dsl-only.net
Fri Jan 5 14:27:51 UTC 2018

On 2018-Jan-5, at 5:31 AM, Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com> wrote:

> I bought one on spec several months ago hoping that by the time it
> shipped it would be supported :-)  But IIUC the code "is being worked
> on" and not yet available for testing.

I've used linux to prove that the one I have access to
is working, including booting from eMMC and from the
usdcard.

A nasty for my context is that the early boot baudrate
for the console is apparently 1.5Mbit/s and what I've
been doing historically for console access does not
support that. (This is not a linux-ism: it is true
before linux is involved as far as I can tell.)

===
Mark Millard
markmi at dsl-only.net