Beaglebone Black pinmuxing

O'Connor, Daniel darius at dons.net.au
Fri Aug 17 07:46:02 UTC 2018

> On 17 Aug 2018, at 13:36, O'Connor, Daniel <darius at dons.net.au> wrote:
> Next step is to make an overlay version - hopefully I can look at that tonight :)

Another thing would be to capture the PPS signal - it is connected to timer 4 but I can't see how to enable it.

Naively adding status = "okay" to timer at 48044000 {} and/or timer4_fck at 510 {} does not result in it showing up in dmesg. I had a look at timer at 48042000 {} which does show up in dmesg but can't see a likely difference to explain why one works and the other doesn't.

--
Daniel O'Connor
are so many of them to choose from."